Sending Direct Mail using FreedomSoft has never been easier. Gone are the days of exporting your list so that you can hand it over to a mailing house–or worse–prepping each individual mailer yourself.
Just locate the records you wish to send direct mail to and add them to a mail sequence of your choice. See below for step-by-step instructions:
Sending Mail to Multiple Records:
1. Select the list that you want to send direct mail to. You can do this from two places within your account:
- Your dashboard on the home page of FreedomSoft.
- Your Pipeline. (To navigate to your pipeline, hover over the “Leads” tab, then click “My Pipeline.”)
Need to build a new list to send mail to? Click here to learn about FreedomSoft's list builder.
Already have a list, but it’s not in FreedomSoft? Click here to learn how to import a list into FreedomSoft.
2. Now that you have located the appropriate records, select “View All.”
3. Select the records that you want to send mail to. You might choose to “Select All,” or you might only select the checkboxes next to some of the records on this page.
4. Click the orange “More Actions” button, then “Send Direct Mail.”
5. Select the appropriate Mail Sequence. Then click “Send.”
Don't see a sequence you like? Click here to edit or create your own mail sequence.
Need to create a new postcard or letter to use in your sequences? Click here!