FreedomSoft’s Direct Mail system allows you to send as little as one postcard at a time (unlike most mail houses which require you to send at least 250 mailers per order). You can send direct mail to one person or thousands–whatever makes the most sense for you and your business.
Sending Mail from the Property Snapshot:
1. First, open the record’s Property Snapshot. There are two ways to do this:
- Search the property’s address in the Smart Search bar. (Smart Search allows you to search for any property nationwide–right from the FreedomSoft home screen.).
- Or if you are already viewing the record in FreedomSoft, click the View Snapshot button to open up the Property Snapshot.
2. At the top of the Property Snapshot, click the orange “Send Direct Mail” button. (Note: This will automatically save the record if it isn't already in FreedomSoft.)
3. Select the sequence you want to add this record to and click “Send.”
Don't see a sequence you like? Click here to edit or create your own mail sequence.
Need to create a new postcard or letter to use in your sequences? Click Here!