FreedomSoft is an all-in-one lead conversion system custom fit for real estate investors.
Gone are the days of investors and agents working with 5+ different software programs, trying to get every unique software to communicate with the others.
If you are tired of being a part-time IT manager and you want to simply run your real estate investing business, FreedomSoft is the tool for you.
From lead generation, to marketing, to contact management, to automated follow-up, to websites, to a phone system, to an email system, to deal evaluation and due diligence, to websites, to an internal contract and document generator, to a built-in electronic signature feature, to our free iPhone and Android mobile apps...investors all across the country are finding FreedomSoft to be their solution for running their entire businesses on 1 platform.
The rest of this article will provide a high-level overview of the features available to you within FreedomSoft.
The FreedomSoft Dashboard
Our main dashboard (as shown below) was designed to work from left to right.
- On the far left, you will find the Tools and Marketing tabs. This is where deals begin as you generate leads and create lead lists using our various internal tools.
- From there, you will manage and organize your leads in the Leads tab. This is where your marketing and active follow-up takes place as you work to convert Prospects into Leads.
- Continuing to the right, you will manage your deals through to closing from the Properties tab. While the Leads tab is for the acquisitions side of the business (where you work to get deals under contract), the Properties tab is for the dispositions side of the business (where you work to get deals from under contract through to closing).
- The RehabbersGPS tab contains FreedomSoft's Rehab Estimator and Deal Analyzers. These tools allow you to run the numbers on deals all across the country quickly and accurately.
- In the Buyers tab, you can store your entire buyers list making it simple and easy to contact buyers as you put new deals under contract.
- The Contacts tab is where you can store all relevant contacts for your business like title companies, contractors, and property managers.
- The Reports tab will generate usage reports on FreedomSoft's internal phone system.
If you hover over your name at the top, middle of the screen when logged in, click “Settings” to access many of the "behind the scenes" features that FreedomSoft has to offer.
Here is a quick recap of the Settings area in FreedomSoft:
- Company Profile - From this page, enter your company info for billing purposes or edit the email address tied to your account. Click the little pencil icons to edit and make changes to anything on this page.
- Subscription and Billing - Update and edit your FreedomSoft subscription along with your credit card(s) on file.
- Manage Accounts - You will only see this page if you have a FreedomSoft Coach account. This is where you can track all of your student sales.
- If you have students or an audience and you would like more info on FreedomSoft Coach Accounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist with any questions you may have.
- People - Add team members to your account and control their permissions and access levels. You may have team members who only need access to parts of your account—this page allows you to fully customize those permissions,
- To learn how to add People to your account, CLICK HERE.
- Templates - There are 3 types of templates that can be managed in FreedomSoft: Document Templates, Email Templates, and Direct Mail Templates.
- Custom Fields - FreedomSoft works right out of the gates—no customization needed. However, we realize how important it is to have the ability to customize your account. Custom Fields provide the flexibility to choose what information you can save on your sellers, buyers, and contacts.
- To learn how to edit Custom Fields, CLICK HERE.
- Phone - Manage FreedomSoft’s internal phone system from this page. Here you can add new phone numbers and edit the settings associated with those numbers.
- To learn how to add and manage phone numbers, CLICK HERE.
- Call Automation - Navigate here to set up and edit call automations. Once built, connect a call automation to any or all of the phone numbers in your account.
- Workflow Automation - In FreedomSoft, you will manage your prospects and leads by Status. This keeps everything organized whether you have 10 or 10,000 records in your account.
- To learn how Workflow Automation works, CLICK HERE.
- Zapier Integration - FreedomSoft’s Zapier integration allows you to connect with just about any 3rd party tool. To see a full list of the possible triggers and actions, log in to your Zapier account, create a new Zap, and select FreedomSoft for both the trigger and the action. Then you will see the options available to you in the drop-downs.
- Websites - Navigate here to add and edit your FreedomSoft websites.
- To learn how websites work, CLICK HERE.
- Web Forms - View, edit, and build web forms to capture inbound leads. The 3 most common lead types for real estate investors are Seller Leads, Buyer Leads, and Private Lender Leads.
- To learn how web forms work, CLICK HERE.
- Domains - Store and manage your domains on this page (whether you own the domain through FreedomSoft or not).
- To learn more about Domains, CLICK HERE.
Hopefully, this feature overview helped you see that FreedomSoft has the tools to run and manage your real estate investing operation, no matter the size. Whether you work the business individually or have a team of 25+, your FreedomSoft account is equipped to help you find and convert real estate prospects and leads into deals.