FreedomSoft's phone system has a Round Robin feature built in that allows you to automatically distribute leads to different team members as the leads are being generated.
- Leads can be distributed evenly among various team members. An example would be Team Member 1 gets 1 Lead, Team Member 2 gets 1 Lead, Team Member 3 gets 1 Lead, and then the cycle repeats.
- Or you can add weights to each team member. An example would be Team Member 1 gets 3 Leads, Team Member 2 gets 2 Leads, Team Member 3 gets 1 Lead, and then then cycle repeats.
Setting up Round Robin:
1) Hover over your name in the top right of any screen.
2) Click “Settings”
3) Select "Call Automation" in the left pane, then "Add Call Automation".
4) Enter a name for your automation setting, then click the "+" to add a new step to the automation.
5) Choose "Round Robin" in the new step options.
6) Set up the Round Robin step in the next screen:
- Add each Workspace's Number you want leads distributed to.
- To distribute more or less leads, use the weight field. For example 3 in the weight field would distribute 3 leads to that campaign.
7) Now click "Create Call Automation" to save your setup. Next assign the automation to the FreedomSoft number that will be receiving these leads.
See the video below for a full demonstration on how the round robin system works.