Once you have added a record to a mail sequence, it is possible to stop pending mail from being sent in one of three ways:
- You can stop pending mail from being sent to a single record.
- You can stop pending mail from being sent to a group of records.
- You can stop pending mail from being sent with a status change.
See below to learn how!
Stop Pending Mail On A Single Record:
1. Navigate to the specific record that you no longer want to send mail to. Select “Mail Sequences” in the left side pane.
2. Select the active sequence and click “Stop.”
Stop Pending Mail On Multiple Records:
1. Navigate to the cohort of records that you want to stop mail for. Select the applicable records.
2. Hover over the orange “More Actions” button and select “Stop Mail.”
3. Choose the mail sequence that you want to stop running on these records.
Stop Pending Mail With a Status Change:
1. Go to “Settings,” then navigate to “Workflow Automation" in the left pane.
2. Go to the status that you want to edit. Add the “Stop Mail” action to this status. This will ensure that whenever you assign records this status, all pending and future mail will stop.