Cold calling has always been and will continue to be an effective way to generate both seller and buyer leads. You can use FreedomSoft to set up cold calling campaigns and call directly from within your FreedomSoft account. FreedomSoft's Click-to-Call button makes it simple to build and manage your out-bound cold-calling lists while also incorporating text messaging as a follow-up to opted in leads.
When Using FreedomSoft’s Click-2-Call Dialer for managing cold-calling campaigns, we recommend you:
- Call only between legal hours
- Maintain an active DNC list with the DNC Registry and do not call any number on the DNC list (scrub before every campaign)
- Maintain an active SAN number
Set up a Cold Calling Campaign:
1) Set up a new Campaign that will be receiving and tracking the leads from your Cold Calling effort.
- Title the campaign to something that easily identifies that it is a cold calling campaign.
- Link the number that you will be calling from.
- This new campaign will be a staging area, waiting to receive inbound leads from your calling.
2) Navigate to your list of prospects/leads that you want to dial and "check" them off. Then click "More Actions" > "New Click-2-Call Dialer".
3) The next page will be the area where you set up the Dialing Campaign.
- select the campaign or open number(s) this cold call is coming from
- if you are calling opted in leads, you can choose to send a follow-up text message
- check to remove numbers with the internal DNC flag
4) Click "Call" to ring each number in the list.
After a successful call, you can mark that person as a Lead by clicking the "Mark as Lead" icon. This will add the lead to the campaign you made in step 1 above.
- Calling statistics will display at the top
- You can select "skip" for any number you do not wish to call
- Update the status of each record on the fly