Lead Finder allows you to access public records data to generate lists that you can then market to. Absentee leads, vacant leads, off-market leads, high equity leads, single-family, duplex, triplex, quadplex, and more can all be found using Lead Finder.
We give you thousands of free leads from Lead Finder each and every month and step by step tutorial and video below will show you exactly how to access them.
Using Lead Finder:
1) Navigate to the Tools tab, and click Lead Finder.
2) First select whether your goal is to generate seller or buyer leads.
3) Next select the geography/market you are looking in.
4) Last select the preset list you want to build and hit the check to search. FreedomSoft will automatically search on preset filters based on the icon you selected.
You can find out more info on these icons by visiting this article: HERE
NOTE: If you would like to create your own search or see the filters that auto apply from the icon you selected, click the Show Advanced Search. This will allow you to make edits to the search or start completely from scratch.
5) Once your search populates you can see how many prospects are pulled up and start to view the details by clicking on the map. Here you can see the street view, property details, etc.
6) Next select the prospects from the search using the “This Page” or “All Pages” buttons. The selected records will be the ones that move into the My Pipeline area of FreedomSoft.
7) You can move the selected prospects into one of your existing lists or you can click New Lead List which will create a new one. If you create a new list, you’ll need to enter a list name.
We recommend being specific so that you can easily identify the type of leads in the campaign in the future. An example name for a Vacant, Absentee, Out Of State Owner campaign with a minimum square footage of 1,000 in Orange County California would be something like this: Orange Cnty / Vac / Abs/ OOSO / 1,000+ Sq Ft.
Once the list has been created, FreedomSoft will start to move the selected leads over to that list. This process typically just takes a second or two but can take longer based on how many leads you are moving over.
8) Once complete, you can then find your leads by clicking on My Pipeline in the Leads tab and then click onto the list that was just created. You should see the number of prospects transferred over and all statuses will be New.
- At this point, you have a few options. Since the leads come in with both the owner of record’s name and their mailing address, you could go straight to direct mail from here.
- Another popular option would be to skip trace the leads in order to obtain phone numbers. This can open up additional marketing options like text broadcasts and phone calls.
- We update the records for Lead Finder every month on the 28th. This means the data you have access to is never more than 30 days old.
- It also means that if you are interested in updating your lists and searches monthly, you should do this around the 29th or 30th so that our tech team has time to get the new data onto our servers.
- And finally, Lead Finder WILL NOT create duplicates in your account. Every address has a unique identifier number tied to it that the system searches for when you move the leads into your campaigns. This allows you to update your campaigns month after month and only grab the new data.
Best practice tip:
Most FreedomSoft users are marketing from a single list of usually no more than 3000 leads. If your list is larger you can go back and add more filter/specifics at any time.
**NOTE - Your Version my have Lead Finder under the Tools Tab.