A quick way to use our Document Generator is through the upload function. This is helpful if you want to start from scratch or just send a quick, one-time document for signatures.
How to Generate a Document to Send:
1) Click the "Documents" icon from the home screen and then click "New Document" in the top right hand corner. You can all also view all current document statuses from this area.
2) Select "New Document"
3) Choose to upload the document you are wanting to send. Once uploaded, choose all recipients you want to sign the document (if you are also needing to sign, you can add yourself as well).
4) Select the next arrow icon to move to "Prepare Documents"
5) Using the editor, you can place signature, date and initial boxes to your document.
- Make sure you assign each box to the appropriate person that needs to be signing (remember the signers you added and the order you put them in)
6) Click the next arrow icon and then add a "Document Title" and "Email Message" for the signers to receive. Once that is done select "Send Document".
***Want to watch a tutorial video on Signing Documents? Watch this video HERE!