FreedomSoft's Grow and Scale level plans come with Round Robin capabilities inside the phone system.
This built in feature allows you to automatically distribute leads to different team members as the inbound, phone based leads are coming in.
- Leads can be distributed evenly among various team members. An example would be Team Member 1 gets 1 Lead, Team Member 2 gets 1 Lead, Team Member 3 gets 1 Lead, and then the cycle repeats.
- Or you can add weights to each team member. An example would be Team Member 1 gets 3 Leads, Team Member 2 gets 2 Leads, Team Member 3 gets 1 Lead, and then then cycle repeats.
Setting up Round Robin:
1. Hover over your name in the top right of any screen.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Call Automation in the left pane, then click on the blue Add Call Automation button.
4. Enter a name for your automation setting, then click the Add New Step button.
5. Click on the Round Robin option.
6. Set up the Round Robin step in the next screen as you see below.
- You'll pick the FreedomSoft number in the left column.
- You'll pick the weight in the right column where the number listed equals that number of inbound calls or leads.
- In the example below, the 513 number would get 1 lead, the 720 number would get 2 and the 901 number would get 1 then the cycle would repeat.
7. Click the blue Create Call Automation button to save your work.
8. Now that the Round Robin has been built and saved, you'll want to link it to the main marketing number where inbound leads are coming to.
- In the example of direct mail, you'd link the Round Robin to the number on your mail pieces.
- In the example of web based leads, you'd link the Round Robin to the number on your website.
Note that you'll also want to set up Live Answer for each number/team member included in the Round Robin sequence that you just built.
To learn more about Live Answer in FreedomSoft, click HERE.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions about setting up Round Robin for your team.