FreedomSoft's Portfolio Tool quickly gives you insight on any owner's portfolio, Seller or Buyer. While you are viewing any record, FreedomSoft will simultaneously search to see if the owner has more than 1 property. This will show any of their properties locally or across the country. With the Portfolio Tool, you can quickly analyze and search for scenarios like:
- sellers with multiple deals
- top buyers in your market
- recent buyers in your market
- type of houses a buyer buys
Using the Portfolio Tool in Smart Search
1) Search for any property nationwide using Smart Search.
2) Scroll down to the Portfolio Tool.
3) If the owner has multiple properties in their name, you can navigate through them on the map. Click the snapshot button to view them.
Using the Portfolio Tool on a Buyer Record
1) When viewing a Buyer Record scroll down and click Owned Properties in the left pane.
2) If the buyer has multiple properties in their name, you can navigate through them on the map. Click the snapshot button to view them.
Using Portfolio Advanced Search filters
1) Navigate to a Buyer's List or Buyer's Campaign inside of your Pipeline.
2) Click to View All records within that Pipeline channel.
3) Select the Advanced Search gear cog to open up a search.
4) Add a new filter and scroll down to activate either of the portfolio filters.
- Owned Properties will allow you to show and filter buyers that own a specific # of properties.
- Purchased Properties will allow you to filter buyers based on when they purchased properties.