FreedomSoft's Portfolio Tool gives quick insight into any owner's portfolio—Seller or Buyer. While you are viewing a record, FreedomSoft simultaneously searches to see if the owner of that record has more than 1 property in his or her portfolio. The Portfolio Tool then displays any additional properties—whether the properties are local to the area or across the country.
With the Portfolio Tool, you can quickly analyze and search for scenarios like:
- sellers with multiple deals
- top buyers in your market
- recent buyers in your market
- the types of houses that a buyer buys
Using the Portfolio Tool in Smart Search
1) Search for any property nationwide using Smart Search.
2) Scroll down to the Portfolio Tool.
3) If the owner has multiple properties in their name, you can navigate through these properties on the map. Click the Snapshot button to view each individual property.
Using the Portfolio Tool within a Seller or Buyer Record
1) When viewing a Record, scroll down and click "Owned Properties" in the left pane.
2) If the seller or buyer has multiple properties in their name, you can navigate through each one on the map. Click the Snapshot button to view more details about each property.
Using Advanced Search Filters on Your Seller or Buyers
1) Navigate to a List or Campaign inside of your Pipeline.
2) Click "View All" to see all records within that Pipeline.
3) Select the Advanced Search gear cog to open up a search.
4) Add a new filter and scroll down to activate either of the portfolio filters.
- The Owned Properties filter allows you to show and filter buyers that own a specific # of properties.
- The Purchased Properties filter allows you to filter buyers based on when they purchased properties.