Having detailed information on your outbound direct mail marketing efforts is key; which is why FreedomSoft puts the Mail Status Dashboard front and center when you log in on the home screen.
The default view is set to show the last 30 days of activity but that can easily be changed by clicking the calendar icon pictured below.
You'll notice there are 6 track able events listed on the Dashboard:
- Pending shows the mailers that have been ordered and are headed into production.
- Ordered means that production has begun where the mailers are printed and will receive postage.
- In Transit means the US Postal Service is moving the mailers towards their destination.
- Delivered means the mailers have arrived at their destination.
- Failed means the mailers could not be delivered for some reason. A common example here would be an undeliverable address.
- Returned means the mailers received the “Returned To Sender” status and are being sent back to your return mailing address.
The Dashboard view was designed to show the global stats for your direct mail but you can also track these same 6 events at the local level for each individual mail piece that you send.
To see the individual view, click into a seller, buyer or contact record that you have sent mail to.
Click Mail Sequences on the left side of the screen and then click the little black triangle icon to open up the sequence you wish to view.
For additional tutorials on the MailNow Direct Mail System in FreedomSoft, click HERE.