Merge Fields leverage information already stored within your FreedomSoft account. This could be information about sellers, buyers, or even yourself. It then fetches that information to autofill the field you are calling upon. For example, instead of typing a name out, you can use the "Primary Contact Name" merge field to get FreedomSoft to place the first name of the lead record right into your SMS Broadcast. Merge Fields allow you to communicate quickly and effectively to a large number of leads as FreedomSoft will automatically personalize the message for each individual recipient.
Adding merge fields:
1) In the message portion of an SMS Broadcast, there are 4 categories of merge fields.
- "You" (fields about you)
- "Seller Leads/Properties/Rehabbers GPS" (fields about sellers and their properties)
- "Buyer Leads/Buyers" (fields about buyers)
- Spin Text (insert a rotating word or phrase)
Knowing what field you are trying to get FreedomSoft to autofill will help you pick which category to choose.
2) Select from 1 of the 4 merge field categories. This will show you a drop down of all the merge field options you have to choose from.
3) Click the merge field to insert it into the body of the text.
In this example the lead's first name and their property address would be inserted into the text message when it is sent.