FreedomSoft's website are very easy to set up, create and launch and this tutorial will show you the step by step process.
1) Go to the Settings page in your account and click to Websites on the left side of the screen.
2) Click the large, blue Add Website button on that page and you'll see this pop up appear.
- Add in a Title. (Note - the title is really just for you to keep track of the site so there's no need to over think this step. Something like Denver Wholesaler Site or Phoenix Site will do just fine.)
- Choose "Company" in the Website Type drop down.
- Enter the primary City and State where you plan to use this site for your business.
- Click on the little blue circle to then choose a color for your site or you can copy and paste a color from a company logo if you have one in order to match the color palette of the site.
- Click the blue Create Website once finished.
3) In a matter of seconds, FreedomSoft will launch these 12 pages for you that are all built from editable templates. You'll see a Blog page, a Property Listings page and a Home page along with lead capture pages for Sellers, Buyers and even Private Lenders.
4) FreedomSoft sites are self hosted which means they are online immediately when you launch one. You can find the exact link here to the right of the FreedomSoft logo at the top of the screen.
5) Now that your site is set up and online, there are multiple links to other resources that you'll likely be interested in viewing.
- To edit the pages in your website, CLICK HERE.
- To connect a custom domain that you own, CLICK HERE.
- To Add your logo to your site, CLICK HERE.
- To list a property for sale on your site, CLICK HERE.