Inside of Smart Search and Lead Finder, you will find Icons that represent the type of property you are looking at. These icons are here to help you quickly identify the type of property or the type owner it is. Most of the time you will see more than one icon stacked on the same property.
- The owner of this property currently does not live in the subject property. According to record, their mailing address is not aligned with the property address.
- Absentee Owners are a good source of leads because they are maintaining a property they do not live in. Absentee Owners are often dealing with tenants and other people living in their houses.
- Private Lenders have worked with investors to lend out money for deals. Here you will find people or companies who have done so.
- The owner of this property is an Absentee Owner and last purchased the property more than 15 years ago.
- Tired Landlords are a good source for leads because they have owned a property for a long time and it is currently not being lived in by them.
- This property is owned by a Trust.
- The owner currently occupies the property.
- Mailing address matches the property address.
- The indicates that the property is estimated to have more than 30%
- Active Buyers have recently bought a property within the last 6 months.
- The owner of this property is an Absentee Owner and Out-of-State Owner.
- Out of State owners are a good source of leads. This is an absentee owner that is having to maintain a property they own while living in another state.
- The mailing address of the owner is recorded in another state.
- This property is corporate owned.
- Using this search or property type is a popular way of helping you find buyers in your area.
- Cash Buyers have paid cash for a property within the last 6 months.
- This property is an Absentee Owner but also is marked as Vacant.
- The property address is currently not being used by the owner and is also not being used as a mailing address for anyone else.
- Vacant houses are a great source of leads. The property is not being lived in by the owner and they are also not currently receiving rent.
- Zombie Properties are marked as owner occupied but are currently marked as vacant.
- These properties are a great source of leads. Here you will find people who could be actively going through a transfer of ownership or relocation because of distress.
Bank or REO Owned
- This property is owned by a bank or REO.