Inside Smart Search and Lead Finder, you will find Icons that represent the type of property you are viewing. These icons are designed to help you quickly identify the property type or the owner type associated with a property. Most of the time, you will see more than one icon stacked on the same property.
See below for a description of the various icons:
- The owner of this property currently does not live in the subject property. The owner mailing address is not aligned with the property address.
- Absentee Owners are a good source of leads because these owners maintain properties in which they do not live, meaning they are often dealing with the challenges of tenants and other people living in their houses.
- Private Lenders work with investors to lend out money for deals. This icon indicates people or companies who have served as private lenders in the past.
- The owner of this property is an Absentee Owner who purchased the property more than 15 years ago.
- Tired Landlords are a good source for leads because they have owned a property for a long time and it is currently not being lived in by them. This means they are often dealing with the challenges of tenants, rehab needs, etc.
- This property is owned by a Trust.
- The mailing address matches the property address, which means that the owner currently lives in this property.
- This indicates that the property is estimated to have more than 30% equity.
- Active Buyers recently bought a property within the last 6 months.
- The owner mailing address is recorded in another state, which means that the owner of this property is an Absentee Owner and an Out-of-State Owner.
- Out-of-State owners are a good source of leads. This is an absentee owner who is having to maintain a property while living in another state.
- This property is corporate owned.
- Searching for corporate owned properties is a popular way to help you find buyers in your area.
- Cash Buyers paid cash for a property within the last 6 months.
- The property address is currently not being used by the owner and is also not being used as a mailing address for anyone else. This means that this property is Absentee Owned and also Vacant.
- Vacant houses are a great source of leads. The property is not lived in by the owner and the owner is not currently receiving rent.
- Zombie Properties are owner-occupied but currently vacant.
- These properties are a great source of leads. Here you may find owners who are actively going through a transfer of ownership or relocation due to distress.
Bank or REO Owned
- This property is owned by a bank or REO.