Ready to get your mailings out right now? In just a few clicks you can do just that. That's right, you choose the letters (or postcards), your recipients, and we'll do the rest.
Sending a Premium Campaign:
1) Navigate to your list of prospect/recipient records in the My Pipeline area.
2) Once you have found your list or recipients, Select/Check them all so that they can be pushed into your direct mail effort. After they are all "checked", hover over the More Actions tab and click New Direct Mail Campaign.
3) Click to "Create Premium Campaign".
4) You will now get placed into the Direct Mail Wizard. On the first step, simply identify/name the specific mailing effort you are making. We suggest giving it a name that will make it easy to identify later on.
5) Next select the postcard or letter template you are wanting to send out to your list. Once the template is selected you will be asked to choose a send date.
6) Based on your template, FreedomSoft will more than likely ask you where you want to capture your inbound leads and their calls. If you have a Campaign already created for this, choose it. If not you can select the "Create New" option. Make sure a phone number is tagged to campaign you make.
**NOTE: if you want to capture inbound phone calls outside of FreedomSoft and not have the leads created, you can just enter in an external number or what we call at Non FreedomSoft Number.
7) Move through the remaining preview steps, then submit the campaign in the Billing Step. Your Campaign will now be sent from the Mailing House on the "sent date" you chose!