To manage your email accounts, please do the following:
- Hover over your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on “My Account”
- On the Right side of the “Email” row, click on the pencil icon to edit.
- Lastly, click on “Manage Email Accounts”
Certain features in FreedomSoft allow you to choose the “From” email address associated with what you are sending. For example, your autoresponders.
If you have multiple personal email accounts for different business operations.
Manage Email Accounts is where you would set those up. Please keep in mind that your personal email should differ from your company profile email.
Only you will have the ability to use these as “From” email addresses when sending emails from FreedomSoft.
We require that you verify your email addresses. Email address verification has become a best practice for any email marketing service because it prevents the possibility of a sender using a false email address as a “from” or “reply” address. This is also known as “spoofing.”
Adding and Deleting Email Accounts
- An email can be added to your account by typing the complete email address in the “Email Address” input field and clicking on the “Add Email Account Button.” You’ll automatically be sent a verification email.
- You can delete emails associated with your account by clicking on the “X” icon in the same row as the email you wish to remove.
- You edit the name associated with an email by clicking on the pencil icon in the same row as the email you wish to edit.
- You MUST verify an email before you can use it. If you didn’t receive the verification email, you can resend the email by clicking on the “Resend Verification Email” button. If it didn’t land in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
Changing your Primary Email Address
Use the drop box in the row “Email” in the “My Account” area to change the primary email address of your account. Please note that the next time you log in, you’ll need to use this new address as your username.