FreedomSoft gives you the ability to save any Advanced Search so that you don't have to enter the criteria every time you want to run the search.
This becomes a major time save for your frequently used searches.
Save Your Advanced Search
1. Navigate to any spreadsheet view of records in your account and click the funnel icon pictured below to access the Advances Search feature.
2. Select the specific filter that you want using the Add Filter drop down.
You can also add multiple filters by clicking the + icon.
3. Once the desired filters/search criteria have been entered, click the check mark icon to save the search.
4. Give your search a name and click the blue button to save.
5. Your saved search can now be accessed at any time using the drop down.
6. If you need to delete or re-order your saved searches, click the gray gear icon.
7. Click the drag the vertical 3 dots to reorder and click the X to remove. Be sure to click the blue save button when finished.