There are two places to track the status of your direct mail within FreedomSoft:
- Under the "Marketing" tab, click "Direct Mail." Here you can track the status of all active mail sequences
- With a specific record, you can track the status of direct mail for this record.
Read below to learn more:
How to Track the Status of All Direct Mail In Your Account:
1. To track all active mail sequences in your account, navigate to the “Marketing” tab and select “Direct Mail.”
2. This page shows the details of your active mail sequences. You can see how many records are "Pending" (i.e. how many mailers are queued up to be sent on a future date) or "Sent” for each step in a sequence. Simply click the links to view the records added to each step.
Note: If you are on a FreedomSoft Start account, you can create single-step sequences. Grow and Scale users can create multi-step sequences. To upgrade to a FreedomSoft Grow account, click here.
How to Track the Status of Direct Mail for a Single Record:
1. To track the mail sequences that a record has been added to (past or present), navigate to the record, then select “Mail Sequences” in the left side pane.
2. From here, you can see all past and present sequences added to this record.
- If you would like to restart a completed sequence, select “Restart.”
- If you would like to stop a sequence, select “Stop.” If the sequence has not yet started, no mailers will be sent. If it is in the middle of a sequence, it will stop at its current step.