FreedomSoft makes it simple to attach phone numbers to your mail sequences so that you can easily capture leads. You only need 2 things:
A FreedomSoft phone number (or an external phone number)
- Don’t have a number yet? Click here to learn how to get a phone number in FreedomSoft.
A FreedomSoft campaign (this is where you will capture your inbound call leads)
- Haven't created a campaign yet? Click here to learn how to create a campaign.
Once you have a phone number and a FreedomSoft campaign set up, follow the directions below to attach the number to a pre-built or custom direct mail sequence.
How to Attach a Number to a Sequence:
1. In “Settings,” navigate to the “Mail Sequences” area in the left side pane.
2. From here, click the "Pencil" icon to edit any active sequence.
3. Next, click the "Pencil" icon to edit any step that needs a phone number.
The postcard shown below is an example of a step that needs a phone number attached to it. You can see that this postcard uses the "Direct Mail Phone Number" merge field.
4. Now that you’re on the page to edit the step, choose the phone source that will be used for inbound lead capture.
You have two options:
- Option 1: An internal FreedomSoft Number that is linked to a campaign
- Option 2: An external number outside of FreedomSoft
To receive the inbound call and capture the lead in FreedomSoft, we recommend using Option 1.