FreedomSoft's Direct Mail system operates on a credits-based payment system to make the consistent delivery of direct mail easier for you to manage.
Direct mail credits each cost 1 US dollar. For example, if you want to purchase 100 credits, the cost will be $100 dollars. Once you add credits to your account, you will then use those credits to send direct mail according to the pricing chart below.
First, a few items to be aware of:
- Pricing varies for each of the different FreedomSoft Plans.
- Pricing is fixed no matter the order size, therefore you do not get penalized for sending out smaller orders.
- There is no minimum number on direct mail orders. There are times when an active real estate investor may want to send out smaller batches of direct mail. FreedomSoft’s Direct Mail system makes this possible.
Here's a quick example of how it works:
Let's assume a FreedomSoft user is on the Start plan and they purchase 100 direct mail credits for $100 dollars.
They then send out a single 4X6 postcard to a prospect, which costs $0.62. Their credit balance would now be 99.38 (100 credits - 0.62 credits = 99.38 credits).
If this user were to send out another 4X6 postcard, their credit balance would then be 98.76, and so on.
***Note: If you turn on “Auto-Recharge,” this will prevent you from needing to continuously fill up the credits in your account. Click here to learn how to toggle on Auto Recharge.
How to Purchase Direct Mail Credits:
1. In “Settings,” go to “Mail Sequences” and select the "Purchase Credits" button.
2. Next, enter the number of credits you wish to purchase.
3. Make sure to check or uncheck whether these new credits can be used to send past mailings that failed due to a lack of credits.