Adding numbers to your "Do Not Call" list will prevent any user in your FreedomSoft account from calling them.
Marking a number as "Do Not Call":
1) When viewing a lead record in FreedomSoft, you can select the "do not call" icon to add that number to the internal list.
The number will now be highlighted in red on the lead record's page.
1) You can also add multiple numbers to the DNC list by navigating to the "Phone" settings area.
2) Hover over your name in the top right of any screen.
3) Click “Settings”
4) Click "Phone" in the left pane.
5) Select the "Do Not Call" in the options at the top.
- Here you can add any number to the list, as well remove current numbers from the list.