Workspaces in FreedomSoft allow you to create a private "workspace" for each of your team members.
Then, through the permission controls in FreedomSoft, the account owner can determine which team members have access to each workspace.
For example, let's use a team that has two acquisitions people and one leads manager.
- Create Workspace A for Person A and give them access to it.
- Create Workspace B for Person B and give them access to it.
- Person A can not access Workspace B and Person B can not access Workspace A.
- The leads manager on the team would have access to Workspaces A and B so that they can move records in and out of each workspace as needed.
This simple setup has been used in FreedomSoft to effectively manage teams larger than 50 people all working from one FreedomSoft account.
Note that Workspaces come with FreedomSoft's upper tier Grow and Scale level plans as they were built and intended specifically for teams.
To access Workspaces, simply click on Workspaces from the Leads tab.
On on the Workspaces page, you will see all current Workspaces in the middle of the page. You'll also have the ability to click the blue New Workspace button to create a new one.
When you click the blue New Workspace button, you'll need to set it up by filling out the form.
- Workspace Name: Give your Workspace a name where it's common to include the person's name that Workspace was created for.
- Workspace Type: Select the most appropriate type from the drop down menu. If you're not sure, select Manual as the catch all option.
- Workspace Target: Select Sellers or Buyers based on which contact type the user of this Workspace will be working with.
- Phone Numbers: This drop down allows you to connect a FreedomSoft phone number to the Workspace. Simply click the drop down and select the number for the team member to use. Note that the number you select can't already be connected to another Campaign or Workspace in order to be selected.
- Workflow Automation: This is where you can select the Workflow Automation which provides all of the statuses for the records in the Workspace. To learn more about the Workflow Automation feature in FreedomSoft, click HERE.
- Web Forms: If you would like to drive online leads straight into the Workspace, you can link FreedomSoft web forms using the drop down pictured below.
- Workspace Permissions: This is where specific permissions can be set up for the Workspace that either gives or denies each team member access. After your Permissions have been set up, click the blue Create Workspace button.
To click into one of the existing Workspaces, click on the name.
Once inside the Workspace, you'll immediately see the Visual Leads Dashboard that shows all of the statuses for every record inside the Workspace.
What this allows FreedomSoft account owners and account managers to do is track the performance of each individual team member which is critical for running a successful team.
Records can be moved into Workspaces from both Lists and Campaigns in FreedomSoft using the steps below.
- First, click into the List or Campaign that contains the records you want moved.
- Select the records to be moved.
- Hover over the Distribute To button.
- Select the Workspace.
- Click Apply.
To remove records from a Workspace, the process is similar.
- Click into the Workspace.
- Select the records to be removed.
- Hover over the Remove From button.
- Select the Workspace the records are being removed from.
- Click Apply.
FreedomSoft Workspaces work in conjunction with Lists and Campaigns. To learn more about how all three work together, click HERE.