Let's start by giving some definitions to what Lists, Campaigns and Workspaces are in FreedomSoft as this will start to explain how they are intended to be used.
- Lists: Lists in FreedomSoft are where prospects are stored. Prospects are records that you will send some form of marketing to in order to generate inbound leads.
- Example: Say you build a list of 1,000 vacant properties in Denver using FreedomSoft's Lead Finder tool. You wouldn't have 1,000 leads, you would have 1,000 prospects living in a List.
- Campaigns: Campaigns in FreedomSoft are where inbound leads get captured.
- Example: Say you send out postcards to a list of 1,000 vacant property owners in Denver and one of them calls you back and leaves a message saying they need to sell. This inbound call, in response to your outbound marketing, would be captured in a Campaign as a Lead in your FreedomSoft account.
- FreedomSoft phone numbers that are being used to capture inbound leads should be connected to a Campaign in your FreedomSoft account. Click HERE for further details on setting up phone numbers in FreedomSoft.
- Workspaces: Workspaces in FreedomSoft are used to keep team members separated in the software.
- Example: Say you have a 3 person acquisitions team and they are all working their own, separate prospects and leads. A workspace would be created for each person and then permissions set so that each team member only has access to their own workspace. Someone acting as a leads manager on the team, who has full access, can then move prospects and leads in and out of each workspace as needed by each team member.
- Workspaces are incredibly effective as FreedomSoft has had teams of 60+ members all working inside the same account simultaneously.
Because of how Lists, Campaigns and Workspaces are defined in FreedomSoft, importing seller and/or buyer records from another CRM or system will always take place into a List.
Once the records have been imported, they can then be distributed to a Workspace.
Note that records can not be distributed from a List to a Campaign as the only way for records to be in a campaign is through a response to your marketing. This maintains the integrity of the Leads Inbox in FreedomSoft so that it only ever contains inbound leads that your marketing efforts have generated.
For more information on the FreedomSoft Leads Inbox, click HERE.