Direct Mail Templates make it quick and easy to automatically generate letters, postcards, and other forms of direct mail. You can use our standard templates or create your own.
Use Direct Mail Templates to build Mail Sequences.
Add or Edit a Direct Mail Template:
1) Hover over your name in the top right of any screen. Then click “Settings.”
3) Select “Templates” in the left pane. From this screen, click "Direct Mail Templates."
4) You will now see two sections: "Your Templates" and "System Templates." To upload or create a new template of your own, click the plus icon. To edit one of the system templates, copy the template using the copy icon, then click the pencil icon. To edit one of your templates, simply click the pencil edit icon.
5) Use the editor to customize a mail template to your liking. Use merge fields to leverage information already stored inside of FreedomSoft.
Inside the editor you can:
- Add New Element
- Clear This Page (WARNING: this will delete all elements on the side of the card you are editing.)
- Preview This Page (This allows you to see what the final mail piece will look like.)
6) Customize your mail using the “Add Element” button. There are 4 types of elements:
- The Text element allows you to type the exact copy that want to appear on your mail. You can also incorporate merge fields to automatically merge data from your FreedomSoft account directly onto your mail. For example, you may choose to merge the seller’s name, the property address, or your campaign phone number.
- The Image element allows you to upload an image that you want to appear on your direct mail.
- The Doodles element allows you to select a doodle directly from FreedomSoft’s Doodles Library.
- The Streetview element allows you to drop in the Google Streetview image of each target property directly onto your mail piece.