Email Templates provide a base for automatically generating an email for you. You can use one of our standard templates or create your own and customize them to each situation. Whether you are sending an email to a specific person, or doing an Email Broadcast to a list of leads, using a template will help optimize your marketing while also saving you time.
Add or Edit an Email Template:
1) Hover over your name in the top right of any screen.
2) Click “Settings”
3) Select "Templates" in the left pane. From this screen you will be able to click "Email Templates".
4) You will now see two sections, "Your Templates" and "System Templates". To upload a new template of your own, click the plus icon. To edit an existing template or system template, click the pencil edit icon.
5) Type and Customize your email template using the editor.
Using an Email Template:
1) If you are emailing a single lead or record, after selecting their email address, you can click the "insert template" icon to choose the template you created in the steps above.
2) If you are using FreedomSoft's Email Broadcast feature, you can click the "insert template" icon when composing the email broadcast.